Smoking the food enhances its flavor and makes it taste amazing and this technique has been used since the past many years. However, getting the right smoked aroma requires a lot of time and skill along with the experience of getting the right temperature and smoke. The task can now be simplified with the best charcoal smokers that can make the food taste awesome and remarkable. Smokers are great for outdoor cooking to cook food slowly and carefully that is full of flavor.
Best Smoker Grill Combo 2020
|#1. PK Grills The Original Smoker Grill||Read Review||Check Price|
|#2. Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24 Pellet Grill||Read Review||Check Price|
|#3. Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker||Read Review||Check Price|
|#4. Pit Boss 700FB Pellet Grill||Read Review||Check Price|
|#5. Dyna-Glo Signature Series Charcoal Grill||Read Review||Check Price|
Traditional smokers make use of wood or charcoal to smoke food and they are available in numerous types. Charcoal and pellet smokers can provide you with the amazing flavor and the smoker is hot enough so that you can grill foods like hamburgers, steaks or hot dogs. There are numerous charcoal and pellet smokers that can add smoky flavor to your food and the food smoked over charcoal grillers is delicious and relished by everyone. All the charcoal smokers help you make appetizing food and allow you to cook freely even in winters.
There are numerous charcoal smokers in the market to choose from and they are quite easy to operate and provide you with amazing results. Charcoal smokers are far cheaper to operate in comparison to wood or electric models.
Here are a few features of charcoal and pellet smokers that make it incredible:
- You can add coal or wooden chips: Charcoal and pellet smokers have the ability to add a good amount of wood chips or coals to produce actual smoke in the charcoal grill combo and add smoky effect to the food. Some other grills have the option to keep a pan of water so that the food stays moist while getting smoked.
- Size of the charcoal smoker grill: While small charcoal and pellet smokers hold food enough for a party of two or three, larger ones can hold a large amount of food to serve a bigger group of family and friends, so depending on the size of your group or family; you can choose the one which will be more beneficial for you.
- Easy to use: Traditional smokers like charcoal and pellet smokers are easy to use and once you get started with the grilling, you can cook a large amount of food with authentic taste. You can easily cook high-quality food within no time as charcoal smokers give you delicious and authentic taste that is amazing.
- Safety: Traditional smokers are ignited by real fires that keep on burning for long hours, which can help you cook food quickly and properly. With the charcoal smoker, there are charcoal infused flames and smokes for those who love mouthwatering food cooked in a safe and secure grill combo.
- Expenses: Traditional smokers require constant wood or charcoal which is a cheap form of fuel as compared to gas or electric grill smokers. A charcoal smoker, on the other hand, uses charcoal and all you have to do is put in some coals every-time you plan to use the charcoal smoker grill. The fuel used by these smoker grills is not very much so you need not
toworry about it.
- The convenience of use: These smokers are convenient to set up and start as all you have to do is start the flame and provide a consistent air flow. They do not require much work, once they have started
- Charcoal and pellet smoker grills do not require much work and all you have to do is start it in and start cooking on the amazing flames that produce sumptuous and tasty food.
- Quality of construction: it is vital to check the type of materials that are used to build the smoker as it will determine its durability. Stainless steel or cast iron is one of the best materials for the inside of the smoker as it can handle high heat extremely well and the temperature remains steady. The outside of the smokers is usually made of aluminum or corrosion resistant aluminized steel, which makes it quite durable.
- Size of the cooking area: the cooking area of the grill should be wide enough to help you cook a large quantity of food at the same time if you have a large family or if you are hosting a party. It depends on your requirement that whether you want a charcoal smoker with small surface area or a large one, so depending on the number of guests you entertain, you can choose the size of the charcoal smoker.
- Maintenance of the smoker grill: Your smoker should be easy to maintain with removable racks, panels, trays and grids and they should also be dishwasher safe. Maintaining your smoker can properly make it more durable and long-lasting.
Top 5 Best Smoker Grill Combo:
Here is the list of top 5 charcoal smoker grill combo with different features:
PK original grill and smoker is a heavy duty charcoal grill crafted in cast aluminum and it radiates heat in such a manner that food cooks evenly. The food gets an amazing flavor of smoke when the lid is closed and it has a flat bottom so that coals can be pushed to one side for indirect cooking. The grill is easy to clean as the oven can be lifted off the cart to cleaning properly. PK grill can help you cook directly and indirectly simultaneously due to its rectangular shape and cast aluminum construction that helps in retaining heat. The tight-fitting lid and twin dampers also contribute to radiation of heat so that food is cooked nicely. The grill is easy to set up and works as both a BBQ grill and a smoker.
- The cooking surface of 300 sq. inches
- It has two top and two bottom vents to regulate the cooking temperature
- Made from cast aluminum that makes it rust-proof, durable, lighter and the heat is conducted more efficiently
- Easy to carry for camping, tailgating, fishing or partying with friends
- Warranty of 10 years against breakage, burnout, and rust
- Classic design for even grilling and smoking
- High-quality material used
- Flexible to use as tailgating, tabletop or free-standing
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- The large surface area of 300 square inches
- Sometimes ash and ambers drop through bottom vents
- Nickel plated steel grate needs replacement after some time
This grill combo has great functionality and features like the ash cleanout system in which all you have to do is pull a lever and release the ashes from the firebox. The grill has a meat temperature probe that needs to be plugged in the control panel and you can get the internal meat temperature as well as the chamber temperature. The shape of the grill is amazing and provides more space for the second rack. This easy to assemble grill smoker is quick to set up and great to use. Once you have used the grill, all you need to do is use the Shutdown option and clear the ashes. The surface area of the smoker grill is quite large to cook a large amount of food and you can easily cook for more than 20 people.
- Ash cleanout system, grease management system and pellet purge.
- Cooking temperature can be increased up to 500 degrees
- Cooking space of 570 square inches
- Meat temperature probe
- Auto igniter
- 25000 BTUs of power
- Built-in shutdown model
- All you have to do is set the temperature and do not worry about monitoring the fire
- The temperature control is great and heat is distributed evenly throughout the chamber.
- The ash cleanout is easy
- A great amount of food can be put into it.
- The griller does not give very high heat even at a high level
- With this smoker, the flavor is mildly smoky and not deep smoky.
Z grill has two grill areas with a total of 700 square inches of cooking surface. The hopper can hold up to 20 pounds of pellet, which makes it one of the biggest smokers on the list. The smoker has a smart digital controller that controls the temperature and keeps it within the set temperature. The grill is easy to move as it has four wheels and can be stored easily. It is crafted in heavy stainless steel which is sturdy and durable and can endure constant usage and fluctuating weather conditions. The hopper in the grill has a purge function that burns the leftover pellet and the smoker also has a bucket holder and a grease spigot. There is a big storage area under the grill for cooking utensils and pellets.
- Z grill is fuelled with natural BBQ wooden pellets
- It is easier to operate and provides great flavor to the food
- Digital control board that ignites the grill and can help you set the cooking temperature ranging from 180 degrees F to 450 degrees F
- The cooking surface area of 513 square inches and 187 square inches with the second rack
- BTUs of 25,000 units
- It has electric auto ignition
- It has enhanced versatility as a 7 in 1 grill that smokes, bakes, roasts, grills, braises and barbeques food
- All you have to do is start it and leave it on its own
- You will get consistency while cooking
- High-quality grill at a reasonable price
- Waterproof cover
- Ash cleanout is a bit difficult as there is no ash dump
- You will have to use a container to catch grease
Pit Boss pellet grill provides you with a large amount of cooking space of 700 square inches. The grill is quite versatile as it is 8 in 1 combo grill that is quite impressive. With Pit Boss, you will get enhanced freedom as you can use any pellets you like. It is a high-quality product with amazing features. The Pit Boss is available at a reasonable price and it gives you eight advantages of baking, braising, char-grilling, roasting, grilling, smoking, and searing. The grill is large enough to cook a several course meal and every meal will get a delicious flavor. Pit Boss is ideal for lazy cooks as all you have to do is set it and forget it, so fill up the hopper and set the temperature and the grill will work for you. this easy to use grill has a no hassle temperature control which is digital and all you have to do is adjust the temperature and cook the food in a hassle-free manner.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grids
- The cooking surface area of 700 sq. inches
- Digitally controlled temperature
- Temperature ranges from 180 degrees to 500 degrees
- It has an upper cooking rack space
- A flame broiler is present
- Hopper capacity of 18 lbs.
- Excellent quality at a reasonable price
- Eight ways to cook food
- Temperature can be increased up to 500 degrees F
- Easy to use and operate
- It has a grease bucket
- Fluctuation in temperature
- Searing ability is marginal
Dyna Glo is a vertical offset charcoal smoker that is low in cost and allows the heat and smoke steep into the food in a natural manner. Dyna-Glo smoker and griller have a removable charcoal grate and an ash pan for quick disposal of ash. The griller is large enough to provide maximum space for searing and heat transfer. It is a multifunctional smoker that converts into a griller and provides several cooking options. The smoke-box is quite light in weight and is manufactured with powder coated steel. There is an adjustable damper chimney on the top along with six chrome plated, cooling racks with adjustable heights. There are stay-cool handles on both smokebox and firebox doors.
- The capacity of 1176 square inches
- Heavy duty steel body manufacturing
- It has five cooking grates that are chrome plated
- The cooking surface of 1382 square inches
- Steel wheels in large size for easy movement after use
- Spring lid with cool touch for safe access of food
- Vertical design provides more delivery of heat
- Widebody provides extensive cooking space
- Heat stays intact with the double door
- A large amount of food can be smoked
- Built-in thermometer is not very accurate
- Cannot be used well in windy weather
So get ready to host a party with delicious food smoked and grilled in these smoker griller combos and have great fun while cooking the food in a traditionally smoked manner. It is important to maintain the smoker grill combo for a longer life so choose the right one for your party and enjoy a wonderful time with your family and friends.